Saturday, December 30, 2006

Nothing like a Christmas with the Doctor...



Merry Christm...what? It's almost new year? Damn. Okay, I've been busy, you know? Someone has to eat all those delicious sweets! Anyway, I know it's kind of late, but better late than never. I hope all of you had a good Xmas party, got a lot of gifts, love and yummy food. Having said that... DAMN YOU if you got to see Doctor Who on the 25th!
Don't mind Ms. Mysterious and the fact that she can't watch it because she doesn't live in paradise city (That's London, or any place in the UK for that matter). Nooo, Ms. Mysterious had to use her magical powers to get her hands on The Runaway Bride... But since it's Christmas (or was), and I watched it last night, I'm in a very forgiving mood (yeah, that means I'm not going to turn you into a mouse or something- yet)

So, I LOVED watching Doctor Who again. I missed the Doctor, and the episode was a lot of fun (not the best episode ever, but still, fun) Having said that... I MISS ROSE.
WAH WAH WAH

Don't worry, I'll get over it. It has just been 6 months since we said goodbye to that awesome character *sob*

Don't worry, I won't get into details. I guess by know you've probably read a couple of Doctor Who reviews, (or you have NO idea of what I'm taking about- one of the best sci-fi shows ever, sinners!) so, I'll save myself for the next season - that btw, starts in March *sob*. But I'm not THAT sad. We still have Torchwood season finale, with sexy John Barrowman (and yeah, the show is getting better and better), and soon we'll have Sarah Jane Adventures!

So, I guess next year won't be as crappy as this one haha. We'll have plenty of Doctor Who's world to keep us company during the dark times.
...
Okay, just kidding, it wasn't THAT bad, it was just so damn HARD!. Still, there's hope in the future. Sunrise comes after a dark night, right?