Saturday, May 26, 2007

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away...

The date: May 25th, 1977. Many people's lives changed on that day. Star Wars was born. It was out there. The fantasy, the magic, the way we could see movies, or even live our lives, would be change forever... I could start ranting forever about all my Star Wars related memories, but I'm pretty sure no one wants to hear them haha. So I'll just say one thing. Happy Anniversary Star Wars!!.. May the future be bright (I'm sure you'll have a future if you just NOT include stupid kids and gungans). Let's wait and see what Lucas has in mind. 'Cause he has something in mind and he'll say it in the Star Wars Celebration IV event in LA. I still have hope, SW will find it's way again.
Later, sinners. And...Do I even have to say it? May the Force be with you.

Labels: