Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Dos - Deux - Ni - Two - Dul- Due

And I guess our favorite number today is...
NUMBER TWO!!!

*applause*

Let me explain:

In exactly 2 months I'll be flying to Tokyo with my dear and patient Mr. Marshmallow, where we'll spend a great week there, and then we'll be heading to Numbtown to see my friends and family again .. Yeah. I have to admit that I miss my people. Some of them at least hehe. Although I guess I also miss pizzas. And cachiburros. And chamoyadas. And granielotes. And my gym. Damn. And hochos. And Mexican candies. Did I mention pizzas? =)

What else? In exactly 2 weeks it's my birthday. It'll be..Different. Lonelier? Nope, I won't do a party. I've never done parties in my life. (okay maybe when I was a kid), but I'll surely miss the good company of my friends. And the tacos. And the birthday cake. And the ice cream. And cleaning up after everyone has gon.....HEY! I won't have to clean anything! I won't have to wash dishe...
...
huh, though I do have to clean up and wash dishes every day now.
....
.....

WAHH! I miss being lazy! (yeah I know I still am, but I want to be even MORE) Oh, the weird decisions we make in life. As Bilbo used to say " It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."

So what's this post about? Oh yeah. Number two. Ahm.. I have 2 eyes! and 2 ears! and 2 arms! 2 plush toys! You see, number TWO holds the secret of the universe! Okay, okay, let's get serious now. So again, what's this post about? I don't know. Maybe it's just one of those days when I think about my life here, and the life I left behind. I wonder what will happen when I get back. Will I want to go? Will I want to stay? Will everything be different? Will it be the same?

One thing is true. I don't regret coming here. And I apologize to Rob for stealing some his words of wisdom, but as he said, this is just another adventure. Yeah, sometimes it's hard, and sometimes everything just...clicks. What does the future holds? Nooo idea. But then again, that's what makes life interesting, don't you think?