Thursday, October 21, 2004

It's just one of those days...

Have you ever had one of those days, when you start thinking about your life, and you realize it's not what you thought it would be? This doesn't mean that I'm miserable. No, no, I can't complain. I have good people around me. Good friends. I have a place to eat and sleep. I
have a job, (even though I believe it's minimum wage). I have people that loves me, no matter what. But what about what I've accomplished as individual? There's a Robert DeNiro movie called A Bronx tale. Watch it, it's beautiful. (I'm not going to make a review right now). The thing is, DeNiro's character gives his son an advice, something that has stuck with me for years: There's nothing worst than wasted talent.

Some people just born knowing what they want to do with the rest of their lives...Others take a little bit more time to find out, and others just never get to know what they were good for. For those of you who know what they're supposed to do in their lives, I congratulate you, (and envy you). For the rest of us mortals... Guess there's a lot to discover about ourselves. I just hope not to be too late when I finally realize what I want to do with the rest of my life.
I just remembered something Lennon said: Life is what happens to you, while you're busy making other plans
Today it's one of those days when I realize how fast life's moving. How much time I've wasted. How many things I still need to learn. My talent? (do I even have one?)...Clearly isn't writing...(otherwise people would read this stupid blog) Any idea what can it be?.. (that question was for Mighty Pulgoso..Who clearly chooses not to speak at this moment).. Anyway , I guess I better start moving.
I apologize for so much stupidity... I guess the drugs are finally making effect. Damn allergies.