Friday, November 05, 2004

May 19th, 2005. You heartless bastard.

Episode 3 teaser. What can I say? I don't want to get too excited but Lucas (the big bastard) always manages to make me jump from my seat and start counting the days 'till I finally get to watch it.I loved the way the teaser starts: Ben Kenobi (Alec Guinness) giving the speech about the Republic and how it was ruled by jedis, before the dark time, before the empire. And how Anakin helped destroy all the jedis, yadda yadda yadda. I also like Ewan McGregor's look and how he has turned into an Alec Guinness clone; Anakin finally looks evil and cool; Amidala is using the same cinnabon look Leia used on her hair; you get to see the Emperor with a lightsaber and a freaky face. And then... This:

-Lord Vader
-Yes, master
-RISE!

Oh. My. God. I give extra points to Lucas for that perfect moment. VADER at last!!!!!Ok that's it! I will say no more! I won't get excited! Not even when I think of the lightsabers duel between Anakin and Obi One! DAMN YOU LUCAS!! Please don't screw this one! Anyway, the song of the day: The IMPERIAL MARCH of course! By the Supreme God John Williams.
May the force be with you, filthy sinners! I'll go to sleep now.