Thursday, November 04, 2004

Sing along with Ms. Mysterious!

Oh simple thing, where have you gone
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin
(Keane)

It's finally feeling like the Winters coming.I don't know, everything about winter is great. Love to feel the cold wind in my face. Love wearing stupid hats and big jackets. Christmas is closer (Ok, in two months, so sue me), lots of chocolates and junk food, getting to hug a lot the people you love, getting them presents. My marshmallow man coming back to Numbtown for at least a couple of weeks. Oh yeah..Happier days are coming.As you can see I'm in a very special mood. I feel ...Relaxed. So today's music choice will be something really smooth and delicate.
The song: Somewhere only we know, by brit band KEANE, from their album Hopes and Fears. Imagine a mix of Coldplay, Travis and Radiohead. That and a big dose of valium. This guys are melancholic to the bone, and even though it's a very nice album, you reach the point when you want them to snap out of it and rock a little. Anyway, prepare to listen to a trio with piano as their main instrument. No, no guitars. So go ahead, buy the CD, download it, or whatever and listen to it as you enjoy a solitary moment, or as you make out with your significant other or as you read my useless blog . Yes, it might help you to relax and endure all the stupidity. Sorry. Saying stupid things again. I'll go now.

This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go
Somewhere only we know?

(K)