Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Addicted to Jack

My name is Ms. Mysterious and I have a new addiction: Jack Bauer. Damn, he's cute. Since 24 aired for the first time I've refused to watch it. I don't know, maybe I was to attached at the moment with Alias and Smallville and an extra addictive TV show would had ruined my life. Anyway,
hail the DVD's! I got my hands on seasons 1, 2 and 3 and now I can watch the damn show everyone talks about.

What can I say? Yesterday I finished watching the first season and right now, as I write this humble post I' watching season's 2 seventh episode.
The idea of the whole show it's interesting, showing events happening in real time. There are no isolated plots. Every episode plays an important part in the story.
What can I say about the characters? I really like most of theem (Xander Berkeley) is great as Mason) I love Jack, loved her wife, hate his daughter. She's not very bright, you know. To be honest, she's really annoying. They should have killed her. Ohh...Life's so unfair sometimes...
So, I won't give away the plot (just in case you're one of those two persons on earth that haven't seen the program), but to be honest it's not that impressive. Sometimes I even feel like I'm watching a soap opera. Still...It manages to have great moments. The main reason I watch it: Kiefer Sutherland. He's great as Jack. Intelligent. Lethal. Human. Jinxed.

What's going to happen now? I'll keep on watching the show. Now, if you excuse me I have a date with Jack. Later, sinners.