Sunday, April 10, 2005

Alias and Doctor ...What's his name?

Busy week sinners, and I'm still so tired that my brain and my ideas are not connected. Yesterday I had a good TVdate with Mr. Marshmallow. We saw Alias and Doctor Who and exchanged some corny words and mushy moments. Oooh...LUUUUV..
Aaaaanyway...This is the second Alias episode in a row that's good. Yes, not good like back in the old days but still, had some great moments that will make you come back for more.

Alias S4 Ep14 "Nightingale". People melt and explode, Vaughn gets high and Jack and Sloane have a dark agenda and it seems they are baaaad guys again. Oh yeah, and Jack health is ahm...Not so good. That's all I'm going to say! Just watch it. Yes, I still believe they can save this lousy fourth season.

Now, about Doctor Who...First of all, for those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about (Hey, one month ago I had no idea what this show was) let me tell you that the Doctor's quite popular. It started back in 1963 and ran for 36 years (!!!!) until 1989. Finally this year they decided to resurrect the Doctor. Now we can follow him and Rose (his new companion) across the galaxy, time, space and who knows what else.

Yeah, we've established that this is cheesy show, with ridiculous situations and yet is so fun to watch! Christopher Eccleston (28 days later, The others) is perfect as the doctor. One minute he's making you laugh and the next he's saying the most profound, wise thing about the universe that leaves you with your mouth wide open.
Not convinced? Watch at least episode 2 "The end of the world". My guess is that if you're a hopeless geek you'll be a fan in no time.