Monday, May 30, 2005

The end is coming. Ms. Mysterious is NOT happy.

IwanttoseedoctorwhoIwanttoseedoctorwho!!!!!!!!!
I' m addicted. I need a fix. Now. Give me my doctor who!!!! WAHHHHHH!!!!!!
The ending is coming. The date: June 18th. The Doctor will die and regenerate. Again. The thing is I'm not very good saying good-bye. I want Christopher Eccleston! I want the leather jacket and his big ears! I want Billie Piper! I want the chemistry, the drama, the cheesy effects, the not so easy to comprehend accent and the perfect moments with the deep phrases! I want it all, damn it! Okay. I promise I'll write something a little less emotional and more objective post about this show. But not tonight. Tonight I'm just a crazy fan crying and cursing. And you want to know the worst part? I'll be backpacking Europe and I'll miss the last two episodes! Damn damn damn!!!!!