Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Live Aid part deux

Today's favorite word:
CHAOS.

Yes, my trip to Europe is a mess. It's not my fault! Everything was carefully planned, a perfect itinerary and what happens?
Live 8.
Remember 20 years ago, Live Aid concert to help Africa? Well, say hello to the second version. Just imagine: London, Hyde Park, jumping and screaming as you hear your favorite songs from GREAT artists such as Sting, Elton John, Paul McCartney, Robbie Williams, STING!, Coldplay, Annie Lennox, Rolling Stones, Muse, Keane, Stereophonics, etc, etc, etc. Shall I continue? Hell! I NEED to be there. So, Ms. Mysterious rearranges her beautiful trip and what happens?
She realizes the tickets are free BUT you have to win them in some sort of contest.
DAMN

Shall I go anyway, hoping to find a way to get in? Shall I cancel everything and continue with my original plan?

Hmm.... Decisions, decisions.