Sunday, July 10, 2005

Cylons, wizards and kloots

Days are long here at Numbtown, specially in the summer when there's really nothing interesting to do. My life 'till now has consisted in watching movies and TV shows, eating junk food and missing Italian gelattos.
So, not much to say. My brain is also decided to take vacations. Good things are coming our way, though. Next weekend we'll have the long awaited book Harry Potter and the half-blood prince. Also, Battlestar Galactica's second season. Oh yes. The cylons are coming. Muahahahaha. More addiction for Ms. Mysterious now that the Doctor's gone.

By the way, found this cool Manchester band called I am Kloot. If you have the chance, listen to their album. Is it brit pop? Folk? I have no idea how to classify music. I suck at it. Let's just say that is pure bliss to listen to their songs. They just give you that sense of peace and truthfulness that not every band nowadays can give you. I am Kloot feels... honest. No pretensions, just a bunch of guys playing for the joy of it. Yes, I know I'm not making any sense...At least listen to their song "Proof", a beautiful, catchy song. (http://www.iamkloot.com/www/albums.html)

Who am I... Without you?
Proof -I am Kloot-

Sweet dreams, sinners.