Monday, October 03, 2005

In this iss... hey! wait a minute???

Okay, so I was going to be reviewing this week's comics. I really, really was going to, that is, until I realized that the Ms, hadn't read OMAC.. nor has she been reading Justice League... So while I could review New Avengers... well... It's just not worth it, as I didn't like it... And the less that is spoken of Supergirl #2 the better... no, really seriously, avoid it like the plague. In fact, if given a choice between having the plague, leprosy and being put in a box full of zombies or reading Supergirl #2, then I strongly suggest that you hold your breath till you turn blue and kill yourself (cause I don't know about you but I don't want to be in a zombie cage... and reading that comic isn't that much better an option.)

Having said that, isn't Greg Rucka writing some wonderful stuff in Wonder Woman and Adventures of Superman? I've never liked Diana much that is until I started reading Rucka's run on the title. I think that this is the first time that someone's finally figured her out. I love it....

Oh, and buy Whiteout... and Queen and Country... they are also good.