Sunday, October 02, 2005

Once again, I'm heartbroken...

May I say something?
DAMN YOU, RON MOORE!!!!

No, no. It's nothing personal. It's just that is NOT nice to make people suffer this way. Battlestar Galactica S2 Ep 10 Pegasus, the end of the first part of season two.
Pegasus is probable one of the best episodes on TV of the last ten years, delivering a great, solid plot, amazing climax, twists that will give you a damn enjoyable headache and a cliffhanger that will make you consider to freeze yourself 'till the next episode airs in January 2006.

Another ship makes contact with the Galactica, the Pegasus, commanded by the annoying SOB Admiral Helena Cain, Adama's superior officer. Things turn nasty (*SPOILER) when she reassigns Apollo and Starbuck to the Pegasus, Tyrol and Helo are sentenced to death for killing an officer that was abusing of cylon Boomer, and Adama decides to kick her sorry ass and save all of our loved characters.

How am I suppose to survive three months without action in my life? ... I guess I'll start knitting or something. Yeah, That'll definitely fill the void.