Thursday, March 30, 2006

Oh, my dear doctor where art thou?


Actually I DO need a Doctor. My arm hurts like hell. If only THE Doctor would come and give me a ...Private consultation...Hehehe. Anyway, write this down sinners: April 15th - The day the Doctor will .... *drums, please*... RETURN!
I can't tell you how much I need to see how this series will work with David Tennant, because let's face it; Chris Eccleston did one hell of a job. Yeah yeah I know I've talked about this thousands of times. Don't worry, that's all I'm going to say about him. This new pic actually looks pretty cool. They have budget now! Hehehe.

By the way, what the hell with the thing that Mickey the idiot will be part of the Tardis crew? Daaamn. I really don't know if I will be able to stand him. Anyway... Let's wait and see what happens.
In the meantime, if you're interested in reading some David Tennant and Billie Piper Q & A click here or you can go directly to the official Doctor Who's website and check out all the new wallpapers and useless (but enjoyable) things they have.

Cheers, sinners!