Thursday, April 06, 2006

Play it again, Sam. You dirty bastard.

Oh, it's been a hard day for Ms. Mysterious , my dear sinners. First, my computer got sick, so I had to steal Mr. Marshmallow's computer. Since it was not my computer, I didn't want to ruin it by using it too much, so I HAD to play Xbox to kill some time before my tae kwon do and hapkido class. Then, when I came back, I just HAD to watch some Dirty Sanchez videos (you know, the guys that do stupid things like playing with poisonous spiders and jumping off buildings just so we can watch them get injured -Nasty frackers by the way. Not for weak stomachs).

Anyway, when I finally was brave enough to use Mr. Marshmallow's computer, I went to a site called Pandora (music genome project). This is a pretty cool site for all you filthy sinners that love music, and that are thirsty for more. This thing is basically a radio station, the only difference is that they help you discover more music that you'll like. You just start by telling the station one of your favorite bands, and the site will start showing you different songs, from bands that have the same characteristics. How? by analyzing "the musical qualities of each song one attribute at a time"
Anyway, enough talking. Just try the damn site. It's free. We all like free stuff, remember?
Ms. Mysterious has spoken!