Saturday, October 14, 2006

Music, half naked guys, and walking toasters

It's official. I got my Big Day Out tickets.. wohooo! So let's see what the future awaits for Ms. Mysterious and the loyal Mr. Marshmallow. In November: Pearl Jam and Billy Joel. January: Muse, My Chemical Romance, Jet, The Killers, etc. February: Eric Clapton. Not too bad for a boring Mexican girl. And I'm just warming up, sinners...

Besides that, nothing interesting has happened really. I've been watching Smallville, which has turned booooring, but I'll keep watching just to see how many times they take the shirts of the sexy characters. Yup, that's all they've been doing lately. Last episode eeeeveryone took it off. (an no, they were not at the beach) Hehe.. so yeah, at least Ms. Mysterious is entertaining herself watching half-naked sexy guys, cause the idiot plot is getting dumber and dumber everyday. Having said this, I want to see what will they do with Ollie.

On the other hand we have Heroes, which is becoming one of my favorite shows of this season (let's see if they can keep up with the good stories), and Lost, entertaining and confusing as always. But the best of all is Battlestar Galactica. Really, if you haven't seen it, and your craving for a good sci-fi show, with smart plots, deep and complex characters, and great performances, this is it. It doesn't get better than this sinners...

Anyway, Ms. Mysterious gotta go. See ya later, sinners.