Thursday, January 18, 2007

Back to square one

Three continents in one day and a half, and I'm finally back in Kangarooland. Don't mind the crappy food they offer in certain airlines, or the lack of space (and oxygen) that you have to put up with for hours and hours during your flight. No, no, there are far things worse than that. Your BUTT. Yes, my dear sinners, your beloved Ms.Mysterious suffered a severe desbuttisation (yes, that's an invented word, so sue me) . Anyway, it's been almost four days since I got back, and it's time to get in the ring again.

I wish I had a perfect plan, but that's not the case. I watch my friends back in Numbtown and I'm so proud of them. They've found their place in this world. They have stability that I just can dream of having. Yeah, yeah, I know nobody's life is perfect, but still, it helps a lot to have an idea of what you're good at, and actually being able to do it.

This year I'll be 30, and everyday that passes I feel more like a teenager. Lost, but at the same time, living in a world full of possibilities and opportunities. I still believe I can be anything I want to be when I grow up, but the thing is that, I'm all grown up. Can someone about to reach her thirties still dream of being someone else? Can we start all over, leaving behind all the mistakes from our past? Who decided that you're too old to dream and to reinvent yourself over and over again?

Anyway, just ranting on this beautiful Friday morning... Have a nice weekend my dear sinners. I know mine will be great. I'll be going to the Big Day Out, and watch the performances of Muse, My chemical Romance, Jet, the Killers and much more... Hehehehe. Who knows? Maybe I'll become a groupie and travel around the world. In this world, there's only one truth:
Anything can happen.

Labels: ,