Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Get your stinking paws off my movies, you damned dirty ape!

Remeber a couple of days ago that I was talking about an unknown man and how he ruined a couple of little pictures called Star Wars? I've always believed in the power of forgiveness. The power of people to change and become better human beings.But you know what? I guess I've been wrong.
Ladies and gentlemen, Lucas has done it AGAIN!
He is on an evil rampage to destroy ALL Star Wars movies. It has been confirmed that Sebastian Shaw, the guy that appears as the ghost of Anakin Skywalker in Return of the Jedi, will be replaced by Hyden Christiansen on the dvd version. Shame on you Lucas!
And that's not all. No siree! There will be more changes. But I'll say no more. Please join me in this moment of darkness. See with your own eyes how Anakin is supposed to look, and how little by little, all the good that existed in the world slowly fades away.
http://www.stuartrwood.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/movie/rotj.mov
And now, please do me a favor. Hold on to your vhs copies of classic Star Wars. Download the old versions on the net. Pass it on so future generations will understand why these movies are so important, and so they learn how you cannot play god just because you have the power of CGI.

Truth and beauty will prevail. And we shall be called...Le resistance!