Wednesday, December 15, 2004

The narcoleptic guy, part deux

Yes. It's been a while since I posted something. Blame Mr. Marshmallow man. He's the one that gets all my attention these days. What can I say? I'm weak.
Okay, now down to bussiness.
This week I read the second TP of SLEEPER, by Ed Brubaker and Sean Phillips (You know, the one about a guy named Carver that's an undercover government agent, working for some really bad guys, with the big problem that the only person who knows he's still a good guy it's in a coma) If you didn't follow my advice about reading the first TP, well, it's your loss. The second TP keeps getting better and better. More confusion, more dead ends for poor agent Carver. And more Ms. Misery. I won't tell you anything about the plot (I'd hate to ruin a good comic book for you), but what I really want to share with the world it's my new found role model, the goddess, the unique, Ms. Misery. You gotta love this character. The woman has to beat people, kill, smoke, drink, have endless sex, in order to be healthy. If she tries to be nice, it's hell for her. I guess I'm just like her. That's why I always get sick. Ms. Misery is the answer to my prayers!
She's my guide towards a healthier life! Anyway, one of the best characters I've discovered in the last year. No, I won't kill anyone. No, I won't start smoking either. Maybe I'll just punch my sister... Okay okay I won't! Damn... No one let's me have fun anymore.