Saturday, December 04, 2004

Marshmallows fly

Yes, ladies and gentlemen. They do indeed fly. And they're on a plane on their way back to Numbtown. OH YEAH. Fifteen hours and Mr. Marshmallow man and Mighty Pulgoso will receive a serious dose of Ms. Mysterious LUUV! Heh heh... Let the games begin!
Now, (changing the topic a little) I'll have some nice recommendations for you, my loyal sinners:

1. Don't waste your time (or money) watching the movie Ladder 49. Trust me. There are better things to do (learn to play the tuba, read the bible, whatever)
2. Watch the trailer for the upcoming movie Million Dollar baby. There's nothing too extraordinary about it, but hey! It's Clint Eastwood, and he's THE MAN. Yes. I dig old, tough guys. You got a problem with that?
http://pdl.warnerbros.com/wbmovies/milliondollarbaby/trailer_med/trailer_a.mov

Finally, today's discovery: Sonic's ice cream cone tastes exactly like the ones McDonald's have. And they're bigger.
Oh, it feels so good to share my knowledge with humanity. I'll rest
now.