Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Do not read this until you've read Countdown to Infinite Crisis

I'm giving you warning: Do NOT read this post before you have read DC Comics' Countdown to Infinite Crisis. Though if you don't know what I'm talking about, and you haven't read it, because you know, you don't know, then read, It's a short post anyway, just one or two lines, and it reaaaaally doesn't give anything away. Though if you know your comic history it'll spoil everything.
Let's just say that:
  • If I were Bonilla Da Costa (A.K.A. Fire) I'd start making a will
  • It was a good comic book, enjoyable. Though I know that some people will probably hate it. big time. And I can't blame them as it's really a downer.
  • And at the same time, it doesn't make any sense either
  • Yes, it's a shame
  • and bastards
You know, DC reaaaaaally has it in against Keith Giffen and JM DeMatteis. My thoughts will appear once everyone has read it.
Update: Some other people are talking about it: Postmodern BarneyBrill Building, Jumbotron 6000