Saturday, September 10, 2005

My achy breaky heart


I know ALL of you must have seen this picture by now. Yes, I'm way late in news. So sue me, I've been busy. I just want to declare my complete support to President Lex, and from now on you may call me Ms. Luthor.... ... ... ....
Okay, I'll shut up now.
I'm just amazed by this picture. Kevin Spacey IS Lex Luthor. MY GOD. I'm starting to believe that this movie can actually be great. (Hey, a girl is allowed to have doubts) Starting with Brandon Routh's terrible first picture with the Superman costume, and followed with the whole idea that Lois has a kid, well... I'm just being a little bit skeptic. I don't want Singer to break my heart. But he did X-MEN right? And everything was amazing! And he loves comic books! And and.. Things will be just fine, right? PLEASE DON'T BREAK MY HEART BRYAN!!!!

Anyway, bow to PRESIDENT LUTHOR! Posted by Picasa