Thursday, December 01, 2005

Parleley, parlelellyleloo, par le nee,par... snip... Ok, HE's back. Savvy?

PRAAISE THE LORD!! We have the Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest trailer!!! Finally, we get a glimpse of good ol' Johnny playing Jack Sparrow, the greatest pirate ever.
I love pirate movies, and this is my mom's fault. When I was about six years old, she introduced me to Captain Blood, starring hunk Errol Flynn. We watched that movie like 50 times that year... Oh, happy days! Big movie companies should invest in good pirate movies, with real stunts and interesting and lovable characters, instead of making fiascos such as ... God, I don't even now where to begin when I think about BAD movies. Just think of all the bad teen romantic comedies that came out this year and you'll get the idea.

Anyway, open your eyes and rejoice watching pirate ships, treasures, sword fights, but most of all, be honored by your highness, our Lord and GOD, Johnny Depp, who made Pirates of The Caribbean the movie that we all love (let's face it, Orlando Bloom's cute face is just not good enough). So, let's drink some rum and wait for the Captain's return! Yo ho!