Thursday, December 01, 2005

The return of a warrior

July 2004 - December 2005. It's been a while since I started this blog, and I'm most grateful that I did. What's a blog anyway? A place where you can open yourself, take out any sorrow, complaints and doubt out in the open. It lets you share your deepest thoughts, your crazy ideas, your unique comments about the world where you live in. It represents who you are, and what you believe in. It grows with you, and you grow with it, and by spreading your words to the world, you just feel... Free.

So, while this blog has been basically about pure and utter stupidity (yeah, my obscure and serious moments are yet to come), my best friend Rob, has started his very own blog, called Life After Z. This one, my dear sinners, will be worth reading. What will it be about? I'm not sure yet, and I guess he doesn't really know either. But in the end, every blog comes down to a person's new beginning; A rebirth. We must all reinvent ourselves sooner or later, we must all face this process the best way we can if we want to continue living.
Welcome to the blogsphere my dear Rob. Welcome to your new life.


...And everything changes. And nothing is truly lost.
The Sandman