Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Doctor, Doctor give me the news, I've got a bad case of loving you (8)

I guess no one remembers that song... Hm.. .Anyway, something incredible is happening. I'm really liking this Doctor. After being introduced to the world of Doctor Who by Chris Eccleston, I never thought I could possibly accept someone else. I But I guess I was wrong. Even though I miss the maniac, hyperactive Eccleston, David Tennant has proved me that he too can have a place in my little and tender heart. Tooth and Claw, the second episode of Tennant as the Doctor (or third if you count Christmas Invasion), shows a happy, funny, childish yet inventive Doctor, that along with Rose, saves Queen Victoria from The Empire of the Wolf (or in other words gets rid of a big bad werewolf). What about Billie Piper? She has grown as an actress since the days of "Rose". I like watching her on the show (I can't say the same thing about Mickey...grr) What I'm most amazed about this season is to see good special and visual effects, CGI, good directing and lots of extras. Maan.. They really have budget now!
So, in all, I can't wait to see the next episode School Reunion, with no other than Buffy's Anthony Stewart Head (aka Giles). Plus... K-9 (I'm not sure if that's a good thing...sigh). Seems it's going to be something worth watching. =)
Damn it. I'm an addict.