Friday, April 07, 2006

Say goodbye to your sorrow , and hello to tomorrow (8)

I've been meaning to blog for months now about a great rock band I heard when I first arrived to Kangarooland, but you know, I'm lazy. Anyway, the band's name is Wolfmother, and they tooootally rock. Anyway, maybe you've heard them already, so you're free to not read this post. If you haven't, trust me, and keep on reading. Listening to this guys is just like traveling back in time to the seventies, when gods like Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath ruled the earth. Check out some of Wolfmother's songs at their official site. I just love the whole album and I highly recommend you to out check out at least these songs: Mind's eye, Tales From The Forest Of Gnomes, and Joker and the Thief, you won't regret it.
Enjoy :)

If you listen to the sound within your mind
you may find the answer flowing in the tide
- from the tales from the forest of gnomes