Thursday, August 10, 2006

From Mutants to Nazis?

Brett Ratner will direct The Boys from Brazil remake?
Ahm....
Is this the time to get on my knees and pray for a miracle? Okay okay, I might be overreacting, but it happens that I love the original movie, with Gregory Peck and Lawrence Olivier. It's just one of those movies that I watched with my mom when I was really young. Sue me, it brings happy memories. I have nothing against Ratner, but he is definitely NOT my first option to direct this movie. Yeah, Rush Hour and Xmen 3 were entertaining... and that's it. Nothing out of the ordinary. Hmm...I wonder who they will cast as Joseph Mengele and Ezra Lieberman....
Okay, enough for today! Ms. Mysterious needs to sleep!

By the way, if you have no idea who Dr. Mengele is pleeeease, educate yourself and read this. I know it sounds like a cliche but remember: Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

Ms. Mysterious over and out. Sweet dreams, my dear sinners.