Monday, August 07, 2006

Year One

HAPPY BDAY # 1 SANTIAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! The earth is surely a more interesting place since you arrived (just ask his parents hehe). So yeah, I just realized that this is the first blog post about you. Or about your birthday. Ever. In your whoooole life. Sure, more will come when you start melting the ladies with your charm, and when your geek buddies start their own blogs (probably just 5 years from now), but in the meantime you'll have to settle with this post from your aunt that lives in a distant country filled with killer koalas.
Anyway, Happy Bday kiddo! I wish I had been there and had some of that delicious Superman birthday cake... (Hmm guess we'll have to celebrate you again when I come back in December hehe)
Oh and if years from now you actually read this, be nice with your parents. I know they look and they ARE a little crazy, but they're really nice people. Plus, your mom is a great singer! Remind me to show you the tapes I have of her singing Winger songs..hehe
Haaaappy bbbbirtttttthdaaaaaayyy toooooo youuuuuuuuu (8)!