Saturday, October 28, 2006

Go Adama!

Okay, lots of things to write about, so little time. Forget about my birthday or about my thoughts on life, the universe and pizza, and let's just start with what really matters: Battlestar Galactica. Really, if you haven't seen this show, start watching it NOW. Last week's episode (Exodus pt 2) had one of the best sci fi battle scenes EVER. Adama and the Galactica falling through the atmosphere, fighting the cylons, and trying to save the human race? AWESOME. God, I wish I had seen that on the big screen. That's how you do a battle scene! Take that Lucas! Frak it! At least watch the whole Exodus Battle. I can't wait to see the new episode. (My kingdom for bandwidth!!) And yeah, I should have written this post a couple of days ago, but I've been busy, so sue me. Anyway, got to go now, Halloween party tonight. Gotta buy myself a chainsaw. Later, sinners!