Thursday, August 19, 2004

Prophets speak words of truth!

The Onion asked some celebrities, among them Frank Miller, this question: "If you could send one message to the children of the world, what would it be?". Some other person would have said something like..."don't do drugs" or "dream" or any other kind of stupid phrases everyone else says. But NOOOO. Miller message to the kids was this:
SHUT UP.

Frank Miller. The prophet. I'll follow wherever you go, Oh fearsome leader! Is he right or what? Hey, I have nothing against kids. As long as I don't have to be around them when they cry and scream. What is it with God's great engineering? Why make small tiny people so SO noisy? Wouldn't it be better to give them a volume according their size?Anyway. Thank you Frank for those profound and true words.
All this made me wonder. Imagine Black Canary as a kid. A really small kid. With a really loud
voice. Creepy.
Yeah I know. Gotta get a hobby. Gotta get inspiration. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get a new brain.