Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Mysteries of life unanswered? Eat pizza

I promise I'll get my life in order soon, so I can continue with my routine of writing annoying and useless posts almost everyday. I've been...Bored? Busy? Contemplative? Blue? Hungry? I don't know. I guess I'm still trying to figure out who I am. Who I want to be. Who I CAN be. One would believe that as you grow older you leave behind all these stupid questions, and that life itself answers every little doubt you've had. Maybe I thought I'd be wiser by now. (I also thought I'de grow up to be the female version of James Bond or that Obi One would come for me and I would become the most powerful jedi in the galaxy and...- okay, you get the idea)But Oh, cruel word! How mistaken I was!
One phrase haunts me over and over again. -There's nothing worst than wasted talent- Damn Robert DeNiro and his movie A bronx tale. What happens if you can't find what your talent is? Or if it's been sleeping for so long, that it's almost impossible to wake it up? Or what if there are people that were just born without a talent? That are condemned to be mediocre...to be just... average? What happens then?? It's funny how some people just know what they want to do with the rest of their lives from the moment they're born. And others spend some good years finding out, and by the time they know it's too late. Wasted time. Wasted talent. Wasted life. And no. I'm not depressed. (Not yet at least) I just wonder. Trying to understand this wacky life. Whatever conclusion I reach... I guess hope is the last thing to go, right? In the meantime, I guess a pizza would help fill the void. Hmmm....
So, tonight's song (trying to continue with our beautiful routine) it's "Wonderful tonight", By Eric Clapton. Another god walking among mere mortals. Check it out. Soothing guitar, I might ad- perfect for my strange contemplative mood.

See ya tomorrow. And yes my loyal sinners! Some comics have finally reached this souless god-forgotten town and found their way to Ms. Mysterious fortress of solitude. Expect some words of wisdom by yours truly.