Thursday, November 25, 2004

Sunrise, sunset

Came back to my house right after Tae Kwon Do class. Had something to eat as I watched The Batman, and Smallville (Episode 8). Yeah, Clark is shirtless half of the time. Again. Blessed are teen shows. Today's song? Hmm...still a little blue...still contemplative...what song could show my current emotional state? Hourglass, by Liquid Tension Experiment. This progressive band is formed byTony Levin and by Dream Theater members John Petrucci, Mike Portnoy, and Jordan Rudess, (All of them gods if I might say). A good album for those who like progressive rock. From their second album comes this song (piece of music, however you want to call it). A slow, melodic ballad that all day long I've been listening inside my head. (Yeah, I know is not the representative piece from this particular album, but who cares, it's my blog).
So that's it. I'll try to sleep now. I long for a beautiful sunrise. It's been a while since I last saw one. A sunrise in my life, please? Anyone out there listening?
*I guess is just you and me again my faithful plush pig....sigh*