Saturday, August 21, 2004

So long, and thanks for all the fish

All good things must come to an end. As Hetfield said, Sad, but true. I saw, I ate and I got fat. My heart will remain here in Sydney (along with my money), where all started, where all stupid ideas came alive. Where this magnificent and stupid blog was born. It's time for me. Back to NUMBLAND. Back to the town of the living dead. Back where you got to watch what you say. A place with no kebabs, no sushi trains, no fish and chips, no Yum-cha, no ice-creams on every corner. A soundless place, with no free concerts. A blind place with no comic book stores or decent museums. A shameless place where you have to stand annoying family members. It will be hard, but I will not fall into darkness! HELL NO! I will not be deprived of my liberty of speech! My message will be heard, even louder than before! My words will be sharper! So prepare, low scum of the third world! Ms. Misterious is going back to educate all you little brainless apes!
And so, the liberation begins! Sinners beware!! I'm coming...