Monday, November 29, 2004

Judgement day! Run RUN!

Minus five days. Mr. Marshmellow man will come back to old and boring Numbtown. But things are not as easy as they seem, no siree! I'll have to fight. Yes, my faithful sinners, the dark side will tempt me. He whoshallnotbenamed will try to take the worst out of me, but ALAS! Truth, beauty and kindness shall prevail! Ms. Mysterious will be strong! Ms. Mysterious will control the darkness inside her and will be diplomatic! Ms. Mysterious will turn HE whoshallnotbenamed back to the good side! And then you shall call me Ms. Skywalker! (Although now that I think about it, Ms. Mysterious will have ready some bazookas, just in case)
Judgement day is coming!

DISCLAIMER: Ms. Mysterious wrote this only to fullfill her daily duty of posting something on her blog. She's totally aware of the stupidity of the subject and begs for forgiveness if anyone feels insulted in any way. Believe me it's not the purpose of this post. Let's just say that Ms. Mysterious needs some serious therapy.