Sunday, December 26, 2004

Santa retired to Fiji

Christmas is over -Thank God-. Things in here in Numbtown were a little bit crazy, starting with our ever changing weather. Yes, believe it or not, one day before Christmas it was 30 degrees Celsius (90 degrees Fahrenheit), while the next day it was snowing. No kidding.
Ok, that was Ms. Mysterious weather report. Let's move on now.
I'm still undecided if I like Christmas or not. Can't complain though, Zdex and Mr. Marshmallow man got me (among other cool stuff) an Ipod (yeah, those bastards), and I have to admit I still think I don't quite deserve it. But hey, if it makes them happy, what the hell.
Anyway, I guess I just wanted to say thanks to my surrogate family, La Banda (the gang), for wanting to be around me even though sometimes I can be a real pain in the butt.
Now I'll continue eating all the leftovers from Christmas night. Hope there are still some brownies hidden somewhere.
See ya later.