Thursday, October 20, 2005

HE will be back soon! BOW to the DOCTOR! (and friends)

Here I am, on a beautiful Thursday night, getting ready for the weekend. Things are quiet at work and I'm finally able to sit down and rant for a little while. Oh, so many stupid things to say, so little time. So, first things first: TV shows.
On this post, the good news (the complaining will be later):
DOCTOR WHO will be coming soon!!! I have no idea of the exact date (if anyone knows, please, help me stop the pain), and characters such as Jackie and Mickey (the big idiot) are back. But what caught my attention is that Cassandra will be back, but in a pre-stretched version... aaawwww.. I'm sorry I find it.. cute. Plus, we'll have Anthony Stewart Head (Giles, from Buffy the Vampire Slayer). The bad news? The return of K-9. *sigh* Well, nothing's perfect. I'm still dying to see what personality will David Tennant give to the Doctor... Oh, I miss Mr. Big ears... *sniff*Anyway, all of this leads us to ...

TORCHWOOD- Remember Captain Jack? The cute con artist/space pirate that hanged around with Rose and the Doctor last season? Well, John Barrowman will have a show of his own, where the adventures of Captain Jack will include alien murders and investigations.
I think this show has good possibilities... Barrowman is funny, sexy and charismatic. He can easily pull it off. Anyway, I guess we'll have to wait 'till 2006.
And yes, "Torchwood" is an anagram for "Doctor who". If you discovered this by yourself, you've just won a pizza! If you're cute, it also includes a romantic night with Ms. Mysterious. :)