Thursday, December 22, 2005

It's the most wonderful time of the yeeeeaaar (8)


Expensive shopping, endless wrapping of gifts, excessive junk food, relatives coming to your house, and uncomfortable nights out of your bedroom sleeping on the couch. Yes, Christmas is almost here. Let's eat 'till we boast, let's drink 'till we loose our senses, let's buy things that we don't need! Yes, my dear sinners, let's SIN!!!! Let's face it. This is the only time of year that excesses are permitted. Christmas is kinda cool now that I think of it. Awww Christmas spirit is getting hold of me. Cute. I guess I gotta thank my dentist for all the drugs she's giving me.

PS. By the way, don't you think that the holidays would be a lot lot more fun if everyone was like Calvin (yeah, the small kid making creepy snowmen). Oh the beauty!