Sunday, August 22, 2004

Apocaliptic madness

DAMN IT! Here I am again!. I left Numb Land for nine miserable weeks and sadly I had to return. I was happy to see my friends but then OOOOH CRUEL WORLD! I arrive to my house and I don't have a bed anymore, my whole room it's been used as a storage room.I'm sleeping on the couch! No filthy family member was nice enough to start my car once in a while and now it doesn't work at all! I can't find my stuff. I can't even get a t-shirt without removing dusty buildings of boxes! And my mobile! where the hell is it! I told them to take good care of it!? And then my sister is here! What's the point of getting married, getting out of your house when in the end they ALL KEEP COMING BACK!!! ??
And she's noisy and and annoying and and.. HELL!!! Why can't we chose our own family members!?????*sigh*...As Spider Jerusalem, the great prophet and leader of my tiny world, would say:
I HATE IT HERE
REALLY. HATE. IT. HERE. NOW.
(I suppose it also has something to do with the fact that I made a long long trip across the world
and I haven't slept in over 30 hours)
One thing is for sure: If tomorrow I don't find my cat, the great Fluffy Thing, heads WILL roll.
Believe it. Ms. Misterious has spoken.