Sunday, January 02, 2005

Hail Ms. Mysterious! My top 5 movies of 2004

A small and humble list of the movies I liked back in 2004. I know there are lots of good movies out there but , a) I don't remember them (I'm like Dory in Finding Nemo) , or b) I haven't seen them yet (Movies take a little longer to arrive here at Numbtown)
This 5 movies are imaginative, visually impressive, have great narrative and performances. (Yeah, the guys from The Incredibles are not real. But actors DO have to do the voices you know?)
So here they are, (in no particular order) :
- Spiderman 2
- Big Fish
- The Incredibles
- Garden State
- Sky Captain and the world of tomorrow

- Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind

I'm still waiting to see Million Dollar baby and A very long engagement. Hopefully I'll get to watch them soon. In the meantime I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope that Batman Begins, and Hitchikers guide to the galaxy will be great movies. Otherwise, heads will roll.
So, this was my humble list. If I there's someone outhere reading this, and you have some other movie in mind, you're welcome to refresh my mind.
See you around , sinners!