Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Battlestar Galactikies

no, no, no, no... I'm not ashamed of you because you are enjoying the NEW Battlestar Galactica... I'm not even ashamed that at some point you might have watched the OLD Battlestar Galactica... What I'm ashamed of is the fact that you were a fan of the OLD show, and REMEMBER THE ENDING!!!! I mean... seriously... I know the address to Clark Kent's apartment, the oath to the Green Lantern Corps, own 2 statues, one of the animated Superman and the other one of Batman, can explain to you the reason why the Federation symbol from Star Trek is shaped like that and even with all that I couldn't possibly be in the same league as you on the geekness level. You are now officially so geeky that even the geekness tests wouldn't be able to qualify you... They don't even bother to ask "Have you ever watched the old Battlestar Galactica?" because that officially puts you outside the grading scale..
But I still love you... :)