Saturday, March 12, 2005

Take me down to the paradise city (8)

Current Ms. Mysterious's state: Tired. REALLY tired. It's been a long week, my faithful sinners. But, alas! I survived. Now it's Saturday and I just want to sleep, but my beautiful blog's been neglected. I need to feed him with stupid words, with useless comments that probably no one will read, but that will make me feel powerful and...Mysterious? *sigh*. Anyway, I really have nothing to say but welcome to Fer and Piny, to this temple of wisdom that is the blogsphere. Yeap, fresh meat, sinners. Figuz's blog (ffgg33.blospot.com) it's basically about his adventures and misadventures in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. Yeah, the bastard works in a bar, lives near the beach, and meets interesting and sexy people. He's in a constant party. Damn him. On the other hand we have Piny's blog (pinypozas.blogspot.com) who just moved to Valencia, Italy and ...We'll have to wait to see what she's going to rant about. So, Welcome to paradise! Enjoy your bloggin :)