Sunday, March 06, 2005

Am I the chosen one?

Captain Mysterious's log no. 123456789. I have the symptoms. I think I'm the chosen one. I see things before they happen. I also experience constant deja vu. I'm scared, Toto.
*sigh*
Okay, I'll cut to the chase. I saw Smallville episodes 15 & 16 and even though there were quite entertaining it was like watching an endless homage to movies I love. There was a Bondesque sequence that involved skiing, a Crouching tigger, hidden dragon fight (we have budget!) , treasure hunting (National treasure meets Dawson's creek), mysterious elements that reminded me to ALIAS in the old days, and enough electric shocks to cute guys a la Lethal Weapon. But I'm not complaining, I just find really interesting the notion that there are no original ideas anymore. I sure had fun, but once in a while it would be nice to watch something fresh and original , don't you think? At least Smallville was not as boring as Alias episode 9. Sark is back though. And yes, they also try to impress us showing him as Hannibal Lecter, all tied up.
Aaaanyway...Things will get better sooner or later, right? There's still hope, right? Also Star Wars Episode 3 will be a great movie, right?? Anyone? Hello?