Wednesday, May 11, 2005

LOST without it

How many times can you curse a man? How many times do I have to look up to the sky and scream his name?? DAMN DAMN DAMN YOU J.J. ABRAMS!!! First it was ALIAS... Now... LOST. Damn you man, really.

It seems for the last 5 months I've been drowning my sorrow by:
a) eating lots of junk food
b) watching a lot of good TV shows

Some of the shows in my list have included Smallville, Alias, Battlestar Galactica, 24, Doctor Who and last but not least, LOST.
(Gilligan's island + Lord of the Flies + Twilight zone + Survivor = LOST)

Is like Alias season one & two all over again. I remember there wasn't a single episode I wouldn't scream and shout and curse Abrams 'till I ran out of voice. He's a great storyteller. He knows how to make you love the characters (I just love Locke). He knows how to make excellent and annoying cliffhangers. And yes, you have NO idea where his stories are going. Everything is a complete mystery; There's absolutely no way you can now what will happen next.

So yes, damn you again Abrams, for making me suffer and worst of all, a certified couch potato.