Sunday, May 08, 2005

So much to read, so little time

Ms. Mysterious went shopping. Yes, my dear sinners, I was weak. I went to a ugly little town called Mcallen, Tx and I bought comics, ate a lot of pizza and finally got my hands on what will be my savior this summer: My very own "Let's go" Western Europe guide. I think I'm finally getting organized for what will be the ultimate adventure. Yes, believe me that it will be a miracle if I don't get lost and end up in Siberia.
Anyway, this guide seems good enough to help me get through the agony and extasis of traveling through Europe. It has maps of every major city (London, Barcelona, Paris, etc) and their subway routes. It also contains information on major attractions, best landscapes and festivals. Sadly, it does NOT contain the address or telephone of cute guys that live over there, such as Sting and Pierce Brosnan....*damn*
I have to go now. Lots of stuff to read. Yes, it was Free Comic book day and I got like 25 free comics, plus two trades I bought: Superman/ Batman vol. 2 and Green Arrow. So, expect some comments on comics this week.

Later, sinners.