Sunday, May 08, 2005

Timelords at MIT?

By the way, I read that the Time Traveler Convention held yesterday at MIT was a success. Sort of. People attended, yet no confirmed travelers from the Future. I'm convinced that travelers from other time and space were actually there, but they infiltrated the university months before, to pass as a regular student and avoid altering the time continuity thingy.
Okay, let's rewind for a second. For those of you who have no idea what I'm babbling about, MIT students decided to organize a Time Traveler convention. They started by burying some metal plates on different locations with the instructions on where and when to attend (latitude, time, date) so that if someone in the future with the capacity to travel trough time would see it, he/she could attend the convention. I'm sorry but I just LOVE the idea, and as I said before I'm convinced someone from the future attended but didn't want to be noticed.
Now that this is off my chest, Ms. Mysterious will rest now.

G'nite.