Sunday, July 29, 2007

It's all happening!


There's so much that's been happening in the last week. I moved to Sydney, I've been looking for apartments almost everyday since I arrived, and living in a hostel, waiting 'till I finally get place I can call home. In the meantime, I'm starting Film School tomorrow!! Finally, the first step towards my dream is actually happening. I'm more than excited to see what the future holds for me.

And since I'm ranting about me, my dreams and all that crap, check the new Indiana Jones site, with new clips with one of the guys (or probably THE guy) that whose movies have inspired me, enough to start this new whole film school adventure. Mr. Spielberg, ladies and gentlemen. Enjoy!

PS By the way, I love this pic. Karen Allen,Harrison Ford and Spielberg look awesome. A couple of wrinkles here and there but still kicking a$$!

Labels: ,