Monday, August 13, 2007

Sydney, beautiful Sydney

Is it August already? Damn, time flies when you're having fun. Okay, here's my life so far: I moved to Sydney, lived for almost two weeks in a (funky?) hostel, spent days and days searching for an apartment with Mr. Marshmallow, 'till we finally got one. On Saturday we survived the IKEA distortion field, got a couple of things (within our limited budget), enough for our little apartment. I guess we'll soon be able to call it home. =)
Film School is getting better and better everyday. On the other hand, work is... work ha ha. I prefer to be a student - as long as I'm learning something I like and I don't have boring teachers.. (Damn you Documentary subject!!!).
I haven't exercised in a month, which sucks, but I've been so busy that I guess it's forgivable for the time being. Same thing about Shiva, I haven't been playing as much as I want to. I'll have to do something about that. Maybe sell my body in exchange for guitar lessons? ...Anyone?

So yeah, I'm totally psyched with what life in Sydney has been so far. The last year and a half it's a blur. I guess is my self preservation system which is telling me to forget crappy Brisbane haha.

Ta!

P.S. Oh, and I can't help but being TOTALLY exited by the possible titles for the new Indiana Jones flick. Check them out here.
And damn.. I just read that David Tennant might leave Doctor Who to join play Hamlet on stage? DAMN
And last but not least, sequel of the Lost Boys starts filming next week with the original cast? Yes I'm talking about the Coreys.. Yup. The world is going to hell..

Labels: