Sunday, March 13, 2005

Life after Battlestar Galactica


Damndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamn damndamndamndamn!!!!
DAMMIT!!! Ces't fini. Battlestar galactica's first season it's over. I KNOW it finished long time ago in the UK and god knows where else, but I just finished watching it here in Numbtown. I know! I've been saying how good it is, how human the characters are, how perfect is every second you watch, how interesting the plot is and how everytime an episode ends, you just ask for more. I can continue all night long saying the good things about this sci fi show, but if I continue I'll just start crying. As I said before, the first season is over, Ron Moore (producer, creator, god) has not announced yet when the second season is coming out (I believe they're just starting to shot the first six episodes. And I'm really pissed and happy and frustrated and excited and so many more stupid adjectives because the damn show finished with a really good cliffhanger and I will kill someone! DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!!!
I need to know when my cylons are coming back to haunt me! WAHHH!!! I need a whiskey.

P.S. Yes, sinners, I dare to say that this is definitely the best show I've watched so far this year. Mighty Pulgoso and Omnipotent Puedquito, my faithful plush demigods agree with me. Mr. Marshmallow would also love to comment about it, but he just suffered a minor stroke with all the excitement from the show. Posted by Hello