Sunday, January 15, 2006

I need to see The Doctor

I've just realized that I never said anything about the new Doctor Who's Christmas Invasion. The story was entertaining, but I got to say that I still miss Chris Eccleston. He was my Doctor. He was crazy. I loved his energetic and powerful personality. Anyway, there's still lot to see of David Tennant. I'm really eager to discover his new personality. And I'm dead sure that there will be a weird romance between Rose and the Doc. I sure missed the characters and the silly plots, although I'll be more than happy if someone kills Mickey. I can't believe we still have to wait till March 17th to watch the new season! Daaaaamn.
In the meantime I'll feast with the incredible Battlestar Galactica, and Smallville, which this fifth season has proved how with a little effort and imagination you can get great episodes for us geeks to watch.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll leave the Cabin of Hell and go to the city, hoping to meet a sexy surfer along the way.

Later, sinners!