Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Morpheus says hi

I had a dream last night. I dreamt that my head was filled with ants. No kidding. I can't wait to move out of the love shack (cabin of terror... However you want to call it). This is the second time since I arrived to Kagarooland that I've actually woke up shouting that a spider or ant was attacking me. Really. But that's beyond the point. The thing is that last night I dreamt a lot, and not only with ants. I dreamt about the people of my life. The life I left behind.

Most of the people I know appeared in my dream. People I care about anyway. Different settings, different stories, but most of them were there. Even Mr. Marshmallow who manages to never appear in my dreams was there. I didn't want to wake up. Even though there were problems in my dreams (I think Mr. Marshmallow was about to climb a volcano about to erupt or something), I felt safe.
I still can't figure out why most of us leave everything behind. A country. A family. A life full of memories just to see the world. Aren't vacations for that? Why leaving everything. Yes, I admit it, Kangarooland's lifestyle is far more interesting that the one at Numbtown, but still... I don't know, I guess part of the problem is that I have no idea how much can I accomplish here. Yeap, I'll give it time. Just ranting...

...So maybe tomorrow, I'll find my way home - Stereophonics